[sword-devel] Locale differences

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:45:33 MST 2012

I agree - it's a very good question, and more important for some front-ends
than for others.

Front-ends such as *And Bible* do not include a text entry method for "go to
passage".

*And Bible* has a 2 dimensional table for Passage; selecting Book, then
Chapter, then (optionally) Verse.
/The latter can be disabled so that you always go to verse 1/.

The user can change the UI language for the whole application, by altering
it in Settings.
When this is changed, the application closes and restarts.
/I've seen one or two other front-ends that go through a restart like this/.

David