[sword-devel] usfm2osis.py and crossreferences

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Oct 13 00:02:39 MST 2012

Sorry for that empty email...

Wrt references then -  think as all work on xrefs will need to be iterative, reviweing output etc, it would be good to do this - just as now - as a next and subsequent step. This would cut down on time wasted on recreating working OSIS - particularly on slower computer s (much of my module making happens on an Atom netbook...

So, basically as before usfm2osis - then a separate routine which fixes the xrefs.

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------