[sword-devel] Search bug & New Arabic Bible, Not Shaped SVD Version

niccarter niccarter at mac.com
Tue Nov 27 17:16:56 MST 2012

(sorry, top-post reply)

Thanks for that, Greg. Didn't realise that the HEAD had stopped being maintained as well...  :/

SWORD will need to be modified to play with the CJK analyser as the next step. Seems like we don't have any native speakers here who are motivated to implement this for their Chinese/Japanese/Korean native language...  :(

Unless this is the patch that Peter is referring to?