[sword-devel] av11n status?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 23 01:41:40 MST 2012

CrossWire repositories for Av11n will be kept separate.

As long as *JSword* doees not support Av11n, it's necessary to prevent the
confusion
that would result after installing an av11n module into any front-end that
doesn't yet have the necessary capability.

In fact, the way things are changing, there will be more repositories rather
than fewer.
And we trust that in future other Bible agencies will follow the example of
IBT and Bible.org
by  creating and maintaining their own repos
<http://crosswire.org/wiki/Creating_and_Maintaining_a_Module_Repository>  .

For further details, see http://crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Repositories
and http://crosswire.org/wiki/Alternate_Versification

btw.
As one of those volunteers who maintains the developers' wiki, I would
encourage all of you to make good use of this information resource.
You can often find answers there without needing to post a question to the
mailing list.

Best regards,
David