[sword-devel] usfx

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:57:21 MST 2012

I don't remember who advised me to do module development in USFM then
convert to OSIS at the last step, but it was good advice (Dealing with USFM
for edits is far more manageable than OSIS).

I've started doing it that way ( I use to work directly in OSIS), so I
expect the need to convert from USFM to OSIS is likely pretty common.

~A