[sword-devel] DSS (Biblical Dead Sea Scrolls based upon DJD translations)

refdoc@gmx.net refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Nov 8 00:43:38 MST 2012

In the years I am on this list I have heard many crappy justifications for ripping off a text wholesale. Insofar yours here is not unique.

This is not about opinion, your lofty hopes on academic disregard for copyright or odd legal theories, but in the end it is about the reputation of our project. Either you show the permission you have obtained, or a link to the publisher's general terms or you stop distributing and talking about ripping off these translations.

Sent from my HTC