[sword-devel] Sword modules to be added

radu.sda radu.sda at gmail.com
Sat May 12 06:29:37 MST 2012

Hello!

As you know if you're a romanian user of sword modules, there is an issue
in RomCor module. Some chapters from 1 and 2 Peter are missing.

I've found the solution.
Somebody else (Marius Necula from here:
http://necula.info/comentariile-biblice-azs-pentru-sword ) made a new
Romanian Cornilescu module for Sword that works perfectly for And Bible.

It is called "Romanian Cornilescu" in the attached archive.

Another free resource, very good and looked for is the SDA Bible Commentary
as found here:  http://www.adventist.ro/index/resurse/comentarii/index.php

The same person compiled it and I attached it too under the name "Romanian
Bible commentaries".

They are both working very good on your Bible and if possible please
include them as they fix the romanian Bible issue and also add a valuable
free commentary resource.

Best regards, Radu!