[sword-devel] Suggestions: Red-Letter type Mark Up for Messianic References in OT

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon May 7 17:35:19 MST 2012

I'm not clear on what you mean. You can download the module and browse
through it to see that those verses of the NT that have a passage quoted
from the OT will include an entry in OTPassage. The entries' contents
consist of the verses being quoted. Details about the module's history,
to the extent that we have them, can probably be found in the module's
.conf file.

--Chris