[sword-devel] Looking for ways to contribute to the Sword project

Patrick Zimmermann patrick at zakweb.de
Wed Mar 21 14:19:45 MST 2012

Hey,

welcome. It's great so see people wanting to help out. There is more than
enough to do in all related projects (sword, surrounding tools, frontends).

Do you personally use any sword software? If yes, do you miss a feature or are
you anoyed by a bug, especially in the hebrew area? Then that's a perfect
place to start.
If not I have a lot of stuff on my own todo/wishlist mostly Bibletime stuff.
None is related to hebrew though. :-/

Response time can be quite high on this mailing list and from time to time a
mail is forgotten. This does not mean the other developers are actively
ignoring mails. I guess it's just a sign of how busy they are. So please do
not give up of it sometimes seems noone is there.

Greetings
Patrick