[sword-devel] USFM -> OSIS -> Sword

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 8 01:32:15 MST 2012

Michael asks,
"Just how serious is it if the versification isn't KJV-only? Will 3 John
1:15 or Romans 14:24-26 be discarded or fail to display?"

The documented action of our module creation tools already addresses what
happens if a passage falls beyond the specified v11n.
The verse text is appended to the end of the chapter, i.e. to the last verse
in the chapter as defined by the v11n.

If the conf file omits to specify a v11n, the default is KJV.

Yet I think Michael's question is for what happens to such verses for a
module that has a specified av11n in front-ends that don't yet fully (stress
the word fully) support av11n.

David