[sword-devel] Not showing up title of chapter

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Tue Mar 6 19:36:58 MST 2012

"Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe at crosswire.org> writes:
> Yes.  If you compile xiphos against sword svn, it should be fixed.

Yeah.  Matěj, as a first effort, you need to upgrade to 3.1.5, just on
general principles, because a great deal has been done since 3.1.4.
Beyond that, building your own Sword library from SVN is becoming
critical -- ergo, a release of Sword itself will be needed soon -- in
order that recent fixes to osisheadings.cpp take effect in your world.

If you are using Xiphos under Win32...  well, I'll have to talk to Greg
about whether and when to update our Win32 Sword build and re-issue an
updated Win32 Xiphos build that uses it.