[sword-devel] WikiMedia Extension:SyntaxHighlight GeSHi

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 5 06:34:47 MST 2012

Greg,

Yes - I'm fully aware of the point you are making.

Yet surely for the many Bibles that come to us as USFM source text, even if
we were only to compare a wiki sandbox rendering of the USFM with [the
various front-end] renderings of a module made from the OSIS output of our
usfm2osis script, this would help us to detect and understand issues with
our module making utilities and front-end apps.

So - having access to usfmtag in our wiki would bring about a complementary
ancillary benefit.

At least that's how I envisage its potential use.

David

PS. Not to mention that Tim would appreciate feedback on anything we
discover about this extension.