[sword-devel] preverse divs

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Mar 1 23:16:37 MST 2012

On 2/29/2012 5:06 AM, David Haslam wrote:
> It might help if CrossWire bugs in JIRA had a project for all our
> preprocessing scripts.
>
> The API project includes Sword utilities, but there is no formal means to
> report scripting bugs.
>
> Moreover, its generally unclear who owns what for these, and whether
> revisions have been adequately tested, nor whether the tests were meaningful
> or general enough for multiple front-ends.
>
> Merely reporting the outcomes in the Modules project is less than
> satisfactory.

Here you go:
http://crosswire.org/bugs/browse/MODTOOLS

May I recommend we also move the utilities bugs from API to MODTOOLS to
keep everything related to module making under one umbrella? They're in
API currently because they get distributed with the library, but they're
really applications more than part of the library proper.

--Chris