[sword-devel] preverse divs

Patrick Zimmermann patrick at zakweb.de
Thu Mar 1 14:00:12 MST 2012

Hey,

this is great to hear, thank you!

if you want to have a look at what I put together:
https://gitorious.org/offene-bibel-converter/osis-showcase-module

It contains a bible and a commentary. A module is created with make.sh.

When compiled to a sword module several issues show up though, as I have
already said.

@Troy:
Your mail Daniel replied to did not make it to my inbox. Where did you send
that mail to?

Patrick