[sword-devel] preverse divs

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Mar 1 13:18:29 MST 2012

Patrick,

Well, the KJV2003 project would have been my idea fore best practices
markup for OSIS, but it now lives at the KJV2006 and I would guess now
represents DM's idea of best practices for OSIS markup :)

The tutorials also were meant to iterate the most used features of OSIS
to give an example of best practice markup for that feature.  We should
include a link to a concise, representative, validating OSIS document
which includes all of these features.

Anyone up for the task?

Troy