[sword-devel] Sword utils not shipped with Xiphos for Windows?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:43:32 MST 2012

Greg already explained (under the other thread):

Because I had $ ls -l /usr/i686-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/bin/ | wc -l286
files to look through when creating the Xiphos package and I had to
identify at a glance which ones were relevant.

Also because the public had access to several betas of Xiphos 3.1.5
and no one complained about the missing utility file.

And because Xiphos is not intended to be a regular release of the
SWORD utilities so they were not given rigorous testing. The Xiphos
team was much more concerned with how Xiphos was operating.

David