[sword-devel] CzeCSP ready for Beta testing (I hope)

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 06:37:12 MST 2012

On 1.3.2012 13:41, Martin Denham wrote:
> There is a Sword utility called emptyvss that lists empty/missing verses.

The problem with Genesis was really 'Ge' instead 'Gen', but still the
same I tried emptyvss and found interesting results:

$ emptyvss CzeCSP
UTF8Transliterator: ICU: no resource index to load
UTF8Transliterator: ICU: status U_MISSING_RESOURCE_ERROR
II Kings 15:39
Nehemiah 7:73
Mark 11:26
$

None of these verses are even in the source XML files from which I
generate OSIS file (in fact II Kings 15 and Nehemiah 7 have one verse
less than the ones missing). Does anybody anything interesting about
these verses? Is this the difference between v11n used for this Czech
Bible and German v11n?

Blessings,

Matěj

The ratio of literacy to illiteracy is a constant, but nowadays
the illiterates can read.
     -- Alberto Moravia