[sword-devel] CzeCSP ready for Beta testing (I hope)

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 01:35:41 MST 2012

Hi,

I have (hopefully) finally got CzeCSP to the shape that it is ready for
preliminary testing. All major bugs are IMHO eliminated (the only known
are on
https://luther.ceplovi.cz/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=product:CzeKMS).

Generated OSIS XML file is on
http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/bible.xml.zip, installation ZIP file
is http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/CzeCSP.zip

What should I do to get this to Crosswire Beta repository?

Also, I would love to have (for And Bible) version with no av11n, my
version of osis2mod ($Rev: 2562 $) crashes when no v11n is selected.
Could somebody generate it for me, please?

Updated git repository of scripts generating the OSIS file is still on
https://gitorious.org/sword/czekms-csp_bible/

Any comments, complaints, patches (:)) are more than welcome!

Blessings,

Matěj