[sword-devel] The Tyndale Translation of the Bible

Michelle jean Pierre michelle4u49 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 05:58:28 MST 2012

To whom it may concern; My name is Michelle, and i am one the habituel users of your online Bible App. I like to read the Tyndale Translation of the Bible, and i am not sure if you aware that the Tyndale translation of your bible app is not complete. In the old testament of your Tyndale version, Exodus to Malachi are missing in the old testament, and 2nd. corinthians to jude are missing in the new testament. I also use your bibles through AndBible, can you Please fix the problem, so that we can continue to enjoy the full functionality of your app. Thank you for this great app, please send me a response, sincerely Michelle.