[sword-devel] Wiki and spam

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 4 10:53:16 MST 2012

On 06/04/2012 12:50 PM, David Haslam wrote:
> Hi DM,
>
> Users might give variant answers to some of these questions!
>
> e.g. They could either answer Jesus or Christ to #1 or even give him a much
> longer name/title.
>
> Questions thus posed need to have unique answers.
If they give an unexpected answer, they get to answer a different question.
I'll see if it allows multiple/variant answers.

I can always pose the question with the answer:
Who is the savior of your soul? (Jesus)

But, I'd rather that someone has to know the answer, even if it is
simple. They can always ask here for the answer. The wiki is for
CrossWire volunteers.

In Him,
     DM