[sword-devel] ERV (was: Legitimate FTP Mirrors & Module Distribution Rights Question)

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:52:30 MST 2012

Hi Chris,

I know about that one - yet in principle, when it becomes available, we
should obtain from the most authentic source, which is the Bible Society
here in England.

I think that Michael's text is essentially VPL with no added features.

Studge and his colleagues may be in a position to supply the footnotes.

btw.  I possess a printed edition of the RV published by BFBS in 1965.
As well as this edition having footnotes, the poetic passages are formated
as poetry.
There are no headings or titles, though some of the footnotes do contain
cross-refererences.

David