[sword-devel] Legitimate FTP Mirrors & Module Distribution Rights Question

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 27 00:56:28 MST 2012

Karl,

There's no need to depend on your "memory" to know which is which.

I have both KJV v2.3 (main) and KJV v2.4 (beta) installed successfully, by
means of Xiphos.

To do that I first moved  the one from beta & renamed it as KJV24,
by editing the first two lines in the conf file to match the new path,
and (to support Bible Desktop) also tweaked its Description in the conf
file.

It's a strange quirk for BD that even if the module names are different,
the Descriptions must also be different. DM can rehearse why this is so for
JSword.

Then I re-installed KJV from main.

David