[sword-devel] Legitimate FTP Mirrors & Module Distribution Rights Question

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 06:05:37 MST 2012

David, I suspected as much and don't deny the decision to support one
or more installation sites resides with the client developer.  That
said, InstallMgr appears to be moving in that direction, which I think
is a wonderful feature.  I suspect different client developers
influence each other feature-wise.

~A