[sword-devel] Question about use of note elements

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:02:13 MST 2012

>>Also, typically notes of this sort are labelled by letters or digits.  Is
>>there a reason why you're using non-alphanumerics?

I didn't realize there was a restriction on using non-alphanumerics.
I was also tempted to try "†".  I will dig into the standard to
conform to it, but no - no reason in particular - just a convenience
to try and make the note marker behaviour in Xiphos act like the other
two browsers (but now I understand why this is not so).

~Andrew