[sword-devel] Changes to Existing Modules: How do I ..?

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:39:13 MST 2012

I've independently compiled a list of OT quotes in the NT, including
direct quotes, allusions, and possible allusions.  I did this from
lists available at a number of academic site.  Since not all sites are
of equal worth or of equal accuracy, I've validated each quote
manually (comparing OT to NT).

I've found a number of direct quotes missing from the OTPassages
module, and would like to 'update it' or improve upon it by ensuring
its completeness. If so, how do I go about this (procedurally).  Can I
just submit an updated OSIS file to this list for consideration, or
how does one go about obtaining permission to updating existing
modules?

~Andrew