[sword-devel] More questions regarding osis/module making woes

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jul 16 08:32:16 MST 2012

Sorry for top posting.

Generally the best results for import are got by using quality USFM and
then using usfm2osis.pl, instead of using bibledit's import mechanism,
which was never intended for a formal module submission.

The headlines are a pain in the neck as we found that one of our import
routines (osis2mod) is currently in broken state. The best results are
achieved if we use usfm2osis.pl , then add relevant type and subtype to
(most of) the titles + then import the module with an older version of
osis2mod.

Peter