[sword-devel] module configuration problem: lack of trailing slash

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:38:16 MST 2012

Could this be related to my occasional observation that for some modules,
attempting to use the Maintenance | Archive option in the Xiphos Module
Manager resulted in the initiation of a process whereby ALL my installed
modules would be archived into the same ZIP file?

When this has happened, I hadn't a clue as to the root cause, and I would
normally resort to cancelling the operation, and resorting to manual
methods.

David Haslam