[sword-devel] usfm2osis.pl

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 05:35:02 MST 2012

David,

I'm doing this currently with a simple sed script (-e
angle brackets as the appropriate single or double chevrons. I was
just pointing out that some text we come across might wish to use
angle brackets as such within the text and usfm2osis.pl ought to
encode these as proper XML entities. It sounds like Chris disagrees
because using angle brackets is often a stand-in for a different
character.

--Greg