[sword-devel] Av11n and coverage

Костя и Алёна Маслюк kalemas at mail.ru
Fri Jan 6 03:37:21 MST 2012

While there is no support for module-supplied v11n in engine, no sense to
making and testing modules. Test module for this task could be any
incomplete module (without NT or OT).

As for me this task is not very difficult and well discussed to start
working over implementation. But two things, implementation of av11n
mappings affects on storage format for module-supplied v11n. Policy for
custom v11ns should be strict because we can't allow countless amount of
very similar v11ns.

Returning to the subject, BibleTime do coverage calculation on testament
level, but book coverage can be useful too. BibleTime Mini have continuous
display and display stops if there is absent significant part of text like
chapter or book, coverage ranges could solve this.

Greg Hellings <greg.hellings �� gmail.com> писал(а) в своём письме Thu, 05
Jan 2012 21:45:26 +0400: