[sword-devel] Psalm titles

Daniel Owens dcowens76 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:04:41 MST 2012

Yes, right. There is a non-canonical section title for each psalm and
then a canonical psalm title for some.

BibleTime 2.9 does not display the canonical titles. Xiphos 3.1.4 does
not display either—it just leaves a big space. BibleDesktop 1.6 displays
both but does not differentiate between the canonical and the
non-canonical titles.

Daniel