[sword-devel] preverse divs

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Feb 29 04:39:19 MST 2012

I don't know what's wrong except what I noted in the previous post: that
there is something wrong.

I want to clear up one thing that seems to be a general misunderstanding:

Module makers should never care or know about x-preverse.
They should make their module how they think best conforms to the OSIS
specification.
osis2mod will add the x-preverse div to the section it things should be
associated with a verse but display before the verse marker.

.... in a perfect world anyway.  That's the goal, at least, and
depending on who's reverted whom's revert, it might work that way now.