[sword-devel] BibleCS Windows RC (Re: Xiphos 3.1.5 is released)

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 18:57:38 MST 2012

I ran into some bugs.

I used Installmanager to do download a copy of KJVA and that went OK but
selecting another and trying to download that caused Windows to shut
down Installmamager.

I opened KJVA and then selected Tobit from the drop down menu. That went
OK, but trying to change the active verse with the up/down buttons
displays Revalation not Tobit, and then Tobit and the other av11n books
can not be found in the menu. Restarting the program puts them back in
the menu. The same seems to happen with the other av11n books too.

Jerry