[sword-devel] BibleCS Windows RC (Re: Xiphos 3.1.5 is released)

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Tue Feb 21 22:02:07 MST 2012

I did do an update of one module using the Installmanager from the
Installmanager ZIP. I opened the module afterwards without a problem. I
will test some more.

I haven't followed which alternate versification modules are ready for
testing. Someone please point me to an English module and repository I
can test?

I have not been using any portable apps. I assume you mean running from
a USB drive or such. Anything I need to know to make that happen?

Jerry