[sword-devel] FontURL as a suggested .conf property

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Mon Feb 20 15:44:03 MST 2012

My quick thought would be to instead create a DB of fonts and the URL where they can be retrieved? That way if we have 7 different modules that all require the font "spaghetti" and the location changes for this font, we just need to make the URL change in one spot...?
Of course, this could either be implemented by each front-end that desires this feature (PS doesn't, as we need to install all fonts to be used in iOS apps at compile time atm, but this may change in the future?) or in the library?