[sword-devel] Which is preferred in OSIS Bibles? bookGroup or x-testament?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 13 11:36:37 MST 2012

On 02/13/2012 01:16 PM, David Haslam wrote:
> That being the case, it prompts the question,
>
> Why does mod2osis use type="x-testament" ?
I'm not really sure what the utility of mod2osis is at all. The
transforms of ThML and GBF to OSIS are very incomplete. It is best when
processing an OSIS module. Every now and then there are discussions here
regarding some shortcoming of this utility. At this point, I think it is
abandon-ware.

It should be able to do the following:
Bible/Commentary module -> mod2osis -> osis2mod -> mod2osis -> ... and
achieve stability in the output of mod2osis or the content of osis2mod.

In Him,
     DM