[sword-devel] mod2zmod

Hans Quik Hans at quik.homeip.net
Sun Feb 12 13:36:29 MST 2012

Hi Peter

Thanks for your response .  If i change Rawtext to zText i still have the no entry error. I assume a uncompressed bible needs modrv= Rawtext and a compressed bible needs Ztext so is i use the command " mod2zmod nbg  " it is pointing to a uncompressed bible with modrv= Rawtext in the config. After compression i should make a conf file with zText for the compresed bible.  This is the reason i have two directory's one with text (uncompressed ) and one with ztext (compressed)
Is this not ok ?

Hans