[sword-devel] genbooks and commentaries (was: proposed patch: adding n=X marker content to footnotes and xrefs)

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Sun Feb 12 13:19:31 MST 2012

Greg is right and Troy is right. :) The need to support specified
footnote markers in Bibles is less than for genbooks and commentaries.
Implicitly I meant to refer to the latter.

Again, this gets back what philosophy of module creation to use. It is
fine to separate form and structure as long as a module creator (perhaps
acting on behalf of a publisher) has SOME input into how a module is
displayed.

Daniel