[sword-devel] Av11n and coverage

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 10 13:39:04 MST 2012

Hey guys.  I'm remember this thread from a while back am to lazy to go
back and look.

Please remind me why we want a .conf entry and not a call like:

SWMgr library;
SWModule *kjv = kjv = library.getModule("KJV");
VerseKey testKey = "jn.3.16";

// --------------------------------
ListKey range = kjv.getModuleScope();

range = testKey;

if (range.Error()) cerr << testKey << " is not within the range: " <<
range.getRangeText() << endl;

The only thing missing is the SWModule::getModuleScope() method which
could easily be written to scan the module and produce an appropriate
ListKey.

The .conf file is an opportunity for inconsistency.  It can be a useful
checksum or a pain in the butt maintenance nightmare and I'm thinking
the latter.