[sword-devel] Need help tracking down a bug in the API...

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Dec 22 12:13:43 MST 2012

Thanks again for all the help on this one.  I've committed a fix for
this and added the test case to our unit tests.  Let me know if you find
it doesn't fix your problem, but it seems to fix the problem seen when
using: parsekey jn.2.3f.

Thanks again for the report and the detailed evaluation.
versekey.cpp:777 took me directly to the problem area of the parser.

Troy