[sword-devel] Need help tracking down a bug in the API...

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Dec 19 09:08:49 MST 2012

Thanks guys. I was, too, going to try the parsekey test in the engine. In the testsuite we have a zillion verse reference patterns we support and I'm sure we have 'f' and 'ff' tests. What I suspect the problem might be is the trailing '.'.  We parse this as an acceptable book.chapter.verse separator and I suspect we need to tweak it slightly for this case. Nic, David, Greg, you guys have provided great information and saved me tons of time digging myself. Thank you.

Troy