[sword-devel] SFTP Support

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Dec 18 13:19:11 MST 2012

On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 10:40 -0600, Greg Hellings wrote:

> SFTPSource=Home|domain.com|/home/username/.sword|username|password|20121203172011

Ok, this works perfectly

I also tried downloading a module via Xiphos - which works fine too.

So, in summary - if Debian and Ubuntu would allow ssh on libcurl sftp
could be used. I am not going to pin my current home made curl install,
but will probably allow it to be overtaken by updates, but it is
certainly a good addition for those with ssh.

Peter