[sword-devel] cmake python

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:17:18 MST 2012

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:32 AM, Ben <cricketc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool, thanks. Also, I was looking at the tests, and it didn't look to me
> like cmake was building the tests directory properly, so I actually went
> back to using the old build system. If you want to commit any changes to
> build the tests, that would be helpful to me (or maybe I missed
> something...).

What does it seem to be doing improperly? That's a very broad
statement. I pretty much don't build the tests because they aren't
really kept up with and are intended to be a thing for people actively
developing on the engine, not for packagers, users, or client app
writers - which is the main hat I wear.

--Greg