[sword-devel] is there a utility to generate Genbook Osis source ?

pola ashraf 5001 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 01:34:08 MST 2012

Hi everyone,
I'm in the process of making some Genbooks and commentaries ?
Some of my friends will make simple .net programs to help generating OSIS texts instead of having to write XML manually

So, is there are any utilities that help in making Genbooks and Commentaries instead of programming a new one ?

Another question: is there some resources that illustrate the OSIS structure for Genbooks other than the article in the wiki
http://crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_Genbooks

The article doesn't state how to make internal links in the Genbook, for instance i want to make a link for chapter 2 in the book etc.

Thanks in advance

Pola