[sword-devel] filter <!P> patch

cricketc at gmail.com cricketc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:45:35 MST 2012

Hello,

I came across the following output in various filters: <!P>. A comment
in the code talks about this being a silent html comment that the
front-ends can replace if desired. However, that tag is not valid
(x)html (I guess it used to be a valid comment).

I'm attaching a patch that replaces <!P> with <!--p-->, so that it's
valid html or xhtml output, in all the filters where I found <!P>.

If anyone would be willing to commit this, that would be great. Or, if
there are changes/improvements/problems with the patch, please let me
know.

Thanks,
-Ben