[sword-devel] SFTP Support

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Dec 4 10:40:45 MST 2012

On 04/12/12 17:04, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> In essence it does not work on Ubuntu (and maybe Debian) and it will
> not work in future - unless one builts their own libcurl. Peter

I am trying this right now out. But it is a major undertaking to build -
takes a long time so far on a perfectly well specced laptop with c2d,
4gb ram, a nice ssd.

I presume, if this gets properly added, it requires a buildtime check
for presence of libssh and libcurl ability to use it. Otherwise we are
in a world of pain with bug reports for which there is no reason.

Peter