[sword-devel] Speech synthesis voices?

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Mon Aug 20 15:23:23 MST 2012

PocketSword currently fully supports VoiceOver. In fact, I have had several insanely encouraging emails from blind users who are very thankful for that! Apparently none of the big name iOS apps support it (although they may now?) & so if you're blind you are left high & dry with them :(

TTS would be good to implement at some point, yes. I think it's on my todo list somewhere...... ;)

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...