[sword-devel] ESV: Red Letter Edition Errors

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Aug 16 14:43:49 MST 2012

It's a (recent) sword problem.

I concur that in Xiphos 3.1.5-win32, all the red letters look fine.
That's with a stock libsword as of when 3.1.5 was released (though
current SVN then, as built by Greg).  But on my usual Linux systems, the
breakage is seen.  (FYI, also Matt 25:1,14,31.)  There, sword is -r2715.

I happen to have an old -r2679 tree lying around.  So I rebuilt that,
installed it...and now my Linux Xiphos doesn't show the problem.

Somewhere between 2679 and 2715, this was broken in Sword.