[sword-devel] Question about use of note elements

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 09:24:58 MST 2012

Hi,

Sorry for late response, I just realized this message.

In Alkitab (JSword based) all rendering structure is done using XSL
(osis to html) , so any note placement will be greatly influenced by
the XSL that used by JSword/BibleDesktop. Alkitab as in source code
does not place particular note in particular location, it is using
similar XSL as in JSword/BibleDesktop to construct the output HTML. So
if you like to play with the note placement maybe you can play with
the XSL.

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--