[sword-devel] locales.d submission Inuk: iu.conf & iu-utf8.conf

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:08:48 MST 2012

Yes, I see the comment you're directing my attention to now:

"The /ai/ ᐁ-series has been recently readopted in Nunavik; /ai/ in
Nunavut would be ᐊᐃ. Unicode gives long /aai/ as ᐂ, although I have
not seen this used in texts."

I'm not sure what to do with this however.  The bible this is suppose
to be supporting is also presenting ᐂ (not  ᐊᐃ), as is the OSIS, and
so is the USFM; the translators have not specifically spoken to.  So
the .conf file I sent is consistent with everything else I've seen.
Are you suggesting the wrong syllabic was used - or what do you
propose?

~A