[sword-devel] Any modern web ui available?

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Tue Aug 14 15:55:46 MST 2012

Hi,
is there any modern web ui available to work with Sword modules?

I'm on mac now and all Eloquent has shortcomings (can't filter the keys in large dictionaries, for example) and does not seem to be under active development any more.

A web fronted would be ideal for me as I could use it on Mac, tablet and anywhere else.
The current web frontend on crosswire.org can't handle dictionaries, for example. (and needs a face lift ;)

Regards,
Joachim
--
<>< Re: deemed!